Wednesday 27 January 2016

Attempt #64: Classic Guacamole

Picnic food, BBQ food or even drinks night....Guacamole is a sure winner! Well, for me at least. Coupled that with corn chips, it satisfies my weakness for chips in a healthier way instead of Pringles! :) 

Guacamole is also fantastic with fajitas or as a based for sandwiches too!


The Result: 
Creamy and yummy. I was very careful with the amount of onion and coriander ratio into the entire mixture as I didn't want it to be too sharp to the palate. Plus, when making Guacamole ahead of the party also means that the Guacamole may turn brown or it gets watery. 

I did squeeze on a layer of lime juice to cover the guacamole and I popped it into an airtight container and remove them from the fridge just before I leave for the party. It works - thankfully! 




JO's rendition:

Recipe and the preparation method can be found here:
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/classic-guacamole/#zgTukcr0cVGUVM1I.97 

No comments:

Post a Comment